Challenge your builder, Architect, get your build right
So you want to embark on a renovations project, but there are somethings you are not comfortable with
- You do not know what a reasonable quote is
- You don’t know how to approach planning
- You do not know the difference between Planning Permission, Permitted Development, Lawful Certificate.
- You do not know how long it will take to get planning
- You do not know if your planning will be approved
- You do not know whether to get underfloor heating or not
- You are not sure what kitchen supplier to use
- You do not know how to identify a reputable builder
- You do not know much about underfloor heating costs
- You need recommendation for windows, bifold doors, e.t.c
- You are about to move in and you are not sure how much work to do.
- You have no idea how much painting a whole house costs
- You need your front porch done and do not know how much it will cost
The list is endless…
- Now through experience of engaging in personal Projects, we have gained first hand experience on some of the things you need to be aware of when engaging with your builders, architects, and other service providers.
- The Architects, Builders are skilled in particular tasks they are sometimes unable to visualise your project from the consumers perspective. That is where we come in.
- We are for the consumers, we are on your side and we will guide you though the key things you need to be aware of. Things that you can only learn with experience not in textbooks.